Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Posted by Admin on July, 20, 2021
Red solvent dyes are solvent-soluble dyes of high quality for inclusive use in inks and coating industries. Verifying higher usages in organic solvent systems, these solvent dyes are solvent as a dispersion in a water bath. The dye is normally known as disperse dye have wide application for the colouration of polyester fibres.
Indifference to ordinary dyes, red solvent dyes are pure and comprise a low amount of impurities. Supplying to the different needs of plastics colouration, these dyes can survive over 350°C of temperature during extrusion and injection moulding process. The red solvent dyes are a very useful solvent for colouring multiple solid materials, such as polystyrene, PETP, PVC, acrylics, PMMA, and styrene monomers nylon, polyester, acetates. To meet all the industries or personal needs: Red Solvent Dyes Exporters can deliver you the solvent as per your specification.
What are solvent dyes?
A solvent dye is a dye solvable in organic solvents. It is generally used as a solution in an organic solvent. Solvent dyes are utilized to colour organic diluters, hydrocarbon fuels, waxes and lubricants, plastics, other hydrocarbon-based nonpolar materials. Fuel dyes are one consumption of solvent dyes. Their molecules are naturally nonpolar or little polar, and they do not endure ionization. They are insoluble in water. Red and yellow solvent dyes are generally azo dyes, green and blue ones tend to be anthraquinonoid dyes.
Direct uses for red solvent dyes
Their very nature – solvable in non-polar means – permits their versatility and many uses. Oil or solvent dye is used in applications such as foil printing, printing inks, leathers, wood stains, acrylic resins, varnishes marking pens, ballpoint pens, candles and other waxes, polishes and shellacs.
They are used in signing smoke and in the pyrotechnics industry. These dyes are also used to colour lubricants in the motorized and industrial cutting industries. However, the most regular application of solvent dyes is in the plastics industry. Inside the industrial plastics sector, solvent-based dyes are a very useful product to colour a range of solid materials, such as acetates, nylon, polyester, acrylics, PVC, PMMA, PETP, polystyrene and styrene monomers. In addition, many solvent dyes are used as workings by the biological stain industrial community to produce stains that will identify several cell structure components in medical diagnostics and scientific research.
Additional usage of solvent dyes
1. Solvent dyes for Toners for rotogravure and rubber stereo printing; for casing copying paper and typewriter ribbons; for ballpoint pens, and in printing inks as hiding and brightening agents and for dual-tone impact.
2. It is useful for Petrol & Fuel Oils
3. Solvent dyes for Wax & Candles
4. Solvent dyes for Cosmetics
5. It is useful for Wood Stain, Spirit & Varnishes.
6. It is useful for, celluloid, polystyrene, polymethacrylates, PVC, P/F, U/F. Colouring of moulding powders, building material of cellulose acetate7. It is useful for Leather- spray finishing of dyed & undyed leather.
8. Solvent dyes for Aluminum foil printing, transparent lacquers, nitrocellulose, cellulose acetate, vinyl, alkyd, and other synthetic resins
This entry was posted on July, 20, 2021 at 18 : 03 pm and is filed under Solvent Dyes. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.