Anmol Chemicals (Gujarat) Pvt. Ltd. is a popular name in India. We are known as the best black solvent dyes supplier in Maharashtra.
Today various industries, as well as personal applications, are been portrayed with the use of different colours and appear as exquisite rather than the actual existence of the products. Following you will learn about some of the applications and features of the solvent dyes that we manufacture and supply.
What Are Solvent Dyes?
Solvent dye is used as a solution in the organic solvents. This is also soluble in organic solvents. There are different types of solvent dyes available in the market. They are used in different industries for various purposes.
• Molecules of the solvent dyes are little or nonpolar.
• Solvent dyes are insoluble in water.
• These do more go under ionisation.
• Solvent dyes form a colloidal solution.
• These are poor to good light fastness property.
• Yellow and red solvent dyes are the azo dyes, whereas the blue and green ones tend to be Anthraquinone dyes.
• The solvent dyes do not produce any kind of discrete films or resides during the process of manufacturing.
• This also enhances the colour with quality and consistency with their solid capacity of being dissolved in organic solvents.
• This is solvable in the non-polar solutions because of the granular redisposition.
• Solvent dyes include fats, alcohols, waxes, aromatic hydrocarbons, oils and much more.
Uses Of Solvent Black 7 Dyes
• These colours out from the organic solvents, lubricants plastics, waxes, hydrocarbon fuels and other hydrocarbon-based nonpolar materials.
• Used in printing for injecting inks, marking inks and glass colouration.
• Used for the gold imitation of metalized polyester films.
• Used in the media industry for magazine and newspapers.
• Used for signalling smoked in the pyrotechnics sectors.
To know more about our solvent dyes contact us. Order our products today and get them delivered to your location faster and easier.
Mobile : +91-9820543368
Call Us : 08048060089